From our first, featuring spinning, ice-skating bots in a "Robot Winter Wonderland":
To the award-winning "The Gearbots":
And last year's "Better Bot's Workshop":
We are sort of getting a reputation.
There are several facts about our windows:
- They are always very clever.
- They can be described as "visually arresting."
- They have a high nose-pressed-to-glass factor.
- They tend to stop people in their tracks.
- They can be very, very difficult to photograph.
We've tried our best, here:
But please stop by the Liberty Street Robot Supply & Repair and see it for yourself, in action! It looks particularly arresting after dark.
And while you're here, you can stock up on robot cord wrappers, robot key covers, robot tea infusers, robot zipper pulls, robot socks, robot hats, robot lunchboxes, robot umbrellas, robot hands, robot backpacks, robot water bottles, and more OH MY SO MUCH MORE.